There are many reasons why talented people join the Dev.Pro team: the main one is the opportunity to grow professionally and personally, by doing leading-edge work with like-minded capable people whom you can learn from.
We create a supportive environment that allows talent to flourish. By attracting the most ambitious and energetic people, we tackle complex projects for our clients. To deliver exceptional value to our customers, we invest in training programs, infrastructure, and environment. We believe in this virtuous cycle, and continuously improve all of its elements.
Compensation and benefits
Great work environment
WORKING AT DEV.PRO
- Challenging technical projects
- Wide range of projects in growing business domains.
- Use of cutting-edge technology platforms.
- Ability to impact architecture and design decisions.
- Exposure to business issues and client interaction.
- Professional growth
- Multitude of internal and external paid training programs to master new technologies and tools.
- Ability to change your career path between engineering, test, managerial and other tracks.
- Leadership development program to boost your soft skills.
- English language clubs run by native speakers.
- Support of professional designers, proofreaders and public speaking trainers to help you build your professional brand online and in public.
- Compensation and benefits
- Compensation is regularly re-calibrated to be competitive with the external market for equivalent skills and seniority.
- Overtime hours are paid.
- Bonuses for extra contribution to the business (project contribution, participation in internal initiatives, referral bonuses)
- Medical insurance.
- Up to 20 rest days per year with the option to convert unused rest days into extra compensation payment.
- 5 days paid absence due to illness and 21 days of partially paid extraordinary medical leave.
- Maternity leave policy.
- Great work environment
- Comfortable office space with smaller separate workrooms to minimize noise and distraction, and encouraging collaboration within your project team.
- Ability to work remotely for up to one month in a year.
- Well-documented operational processes that remove the guesswork on how to get what you need from support departments.
- Food and transportation provided for those who have to stay late in the office for work reasons.
- Assistance with arranging personal trips abroad.
- Fun activities organized around different hobbies, team-building events, and awesome company-wide parties.